Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Blog Spot

It seems everyone on the web these days has a "blog". What better time to start one ourselves than right now with an 18-month old and a second baby on the way. I'm always interested to hear or read about a friend who is pregnant or also has a little one. I like to get updates and know how things are going. I love the fact that we're all so different. Even though there are lots of similarities, there are so many more differences. It amazes me.

So in an attempt to keep folks up to date with what's going on with our family and of course what's going on in my belly (for the folks who care, anyways), here's our family blog. I hope I can keep up with it, and more importantly, I hope whoever reads this enjoys it! Feel free to leave comments!

No comments: