Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

So I was thinking for sure last night was the night it was all going to happen. I had been having some really strong, close Braxton-Hicks all day and by nighttime they were just starting to become uncomfortable in my back. Unfortunately, they were still just a tease and I'm sitting here on the couch, no labor in sight ;)

As you can tell, I'm far from patient...ever. The only time I ever have ANY patience is with Emma, and even then it depends on the situation.

Anyway, I will keep the blog updated...I've been doing good lately, haven't I??

Oh, by the way, Ryan has been working hard on Maggie's room and the painting is nearly complete. Just some trim and then we can get everything decorated and in order. I will, of course, post some pictures when it's finished!! If I go into labor before then, that's A-Okay with me...she can spend her first couple nights in her bassinet in our room...it'd be easier on us anyways!!

No comments: