Friday, April 25, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

My original intention was to get a good "between the legs" shot and post it along with another poll for all of you to vote boy or girl based on what you thought you saw in the picture...however, the picture we ended up with is not so easy to decipher. I'm unsure of what I'm looking at and I was there!

Our baby girl is developing perfectly and is right 'on schedule'. Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound...I guess they look just like any other ultrasound pictures, though!!

In this one her mouth is wide open...already hungry!

This is her entire leg stretched out. She won't be able to do this for very long!!!

This is her profile. I think she has Emma's nose and cheeks...but I know it's too early to tell that...just looks like it in this picture!



We got 3D ultrasound images of Emma and plan on doing that again with this baby as well. Those are much better pictures!

This is Emma at, I think, 28 weeks:



Speaking of Emma, she's mastering her letters and numbers. She still has her unique way of saying the numbers 3, 4 and 7 (wewen), though. My mom got video of her counting by herself yesterday, but as soon as I pull my camera out she gets bashful. Today I got a quick video of her counting while on the phone with my mom. I missed her saying 1, and she just decided she didn't feel like saying 10!




A lot of times when she's counting by herself, she keeps going and going and going because she gets so much praise after she reaches 10. Sometimes she even cheats and says "8, 9, 10" but we don't allow that! No cheating! Start at 1 and earn your praise fair and square!! hahaha!


That's all for now....next time I post will probably be after we return from our week's vacation to Fort Myers Beach. We leave a week from today! I cannot wait!!!

3 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

Hey girl! or shall I say girls!! Congrats. I love the stretched out leg shot... it's the little pictures like that of mine that I continuously look at! Did you pay for the 4D pictures or was that covered under your insurance? Give Emma a pat on the back for me- such a lil' smarttie!

Ryan & Deb said...

hey chey - the place where we got our 3d/4d ultrasound is an independant place...our hospital doesn't have that technology :) so no insurance coverage...but that's okay, i totally think it's worth it!! are you guys getting 3d/4d images??

Cheyenne and John said...

thought about it.. It seems very cool to practically see your baby in detail before the birth.. that being said, since it's out of pocket it's probably not going to happen :(. I adore my husband very much, and along with him comes his "thrifty" personality so it's be a chore to talk him into it! it's kinda like getting your pictures developed in 1 hour instead of waiting for the week (pre-digital camera times) and I'd totally splurg but he'd see it as a waste!