Monday, April 21, 2008

Easy as 1, 2, 3...

This post is just a quick note to brag, once again, about Emma ;) of course! She knows her numbers 1 through 10 now, too!! We've been practicing her letters a lot since my last post. This past Saturday night while playing at her Nana and Papa's she counted 7, 8, 9, 10 all by herself and just out of the blue! She has a set of stacking blocks over there that have numbers on them, and along with her ABC toys, she's got plenty 123 toys as well! So I added number flashcards to her daily activities and prior to adding this post she read all 10 numbers without a problem! Well, she does say "4" in her own weird way, but it's 4 to her!

Side note: When Emma was saying "ba-mmm" for cat (don't even ask me where she got that from) I asked her doctor if it counted as a word and she said as long as "ba-mmm" was consistently "cat" and not some random sound, it counted!!!

Anyways, again, it just amazes me what she's learning. She's surprising me daily!!!

And don't forget, Thursday's the big "reveal day" so stop back to find out if Em's going to have a baby brother or baby sister!!!

No comments: